Please download the Activity Sheet here:
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via Lionsgate UK’s Facebook page: https://en-gb.facebook.com/LionsgateUK/ and only one entry per Facebook account will be permitted.
4. When entering via Facebook, a valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Facebook user is needed. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
5. To enter the prize draw:
1. Download and print a My Little Pony: The Movie Activity Sheet from the link http://www.mylittleponycompetition.co.uk/ (http://bit.ly/MLP1002)
2. Complete a My Little Pony: The Movie Activity Sheet in full. Only fully completed activity sheets will be entered into the prize draw.
3. Comment on the prize draw post on Lionsgate UK’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LionsgateUK/posts/805608866303396 with a photograph containing a completed activity sheet only.
6. The opening date for entries is 10:00am GMT on Saturday 10th February 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 9:00PM GMT on Friday 16th February 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Entrants must not submit any material that is (i) unlawful, defamatory, malicious, offensive, abusive, threatening, false, misleading, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist; (ii) indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature; (iii) advertises any products or services; (iv) impersonates anyone else (v) is technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful software, data, components or conduct); (v) a breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy; or (vi) is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winner will receive One (1) x £150 Build-A-Bear Voucher, One (1) x My Little Pony My Magical Princess Twilight Sparkle, One (1) x My Little Pony Canterlot & Seaquestria Castle, One (1) x My Little Pony Snap on Fashions Pinke Pie solid and One (1) x My Little Pony: The Movie DVD.
Two (2) runners up will receive One (1) x £50 Build A Bear Voucher, One (1) x My Little Pony 10” Plush Princess Twilight Sparkle Solid, One (1) x My Little Pony: The Movie Seashell Lagoon Playset, One (1) x My Little Pony Friendship Duet Twilight Sparkle and One (1) x My Little Pony: The Movie DVD each.
10. The winner and runners up will be notified via direct message on Facebook (using details provided at entry) before Wednesday 21st February and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner and/or a runner up does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner and/or runner up's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner and/or runner up in accordance with the process described above.
13. Your Cub Cash® gift card can be redeemed for merchandise at participating Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores in the United Kingdom and buildabear.co.uk. Purchase amount will be deducted from available balance until value reaches zero. Cards are non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash, or be replaced if lost or stolen, except as otherwise required by law.
14. The Promoter of this prize draw is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ, in association with Build-A-Bear Workshop UK Limited. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
16. The winner's name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Home Entertainment Marketing Team, Lionsgate UK, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ within 30 days after the closing date of the prize draw.
17. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner and/or runners up or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.